This year we saw many hot releases of Android Smartphones. We have a roundup of the Best 5 Android phones of the year 2013. Have a look at it.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
Year 2013 saw yet another release of the successor of the Galaxy Note 2, the Note 3. Stylish Design and Smooth Body, and a real powerful hardware inside. And also the high point was the Galaxy Gear that was paired up with the device.To read more about the events for Note 3 read here.This was the most hot launch of the year according to us.Have a look at the Specifications of the Galaxy Note 3 Below.
- 5.7 Inches of SUPER AMOLED Capacitive screen, with a resolution of 1080X1920 pixels.
- Internal Memory of 16/32/64 GB
- 3GB RAM
- 13 Megapixel Primary camera with a resolution of 4128X3096 pixels.
- Video recording at [email protected] fps, 1080p @60 fps.
- Secondary camera of about 2 Megapixels, also capable of [email protected] fps.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 with Quad core 2.23 GHz Processor and Adreno 330 GPU
- Li-Ion battery of about 3200 mAh.
This year saw the amazing nexus 5 along with the most awaited OS of the year, the Android 4.4 KitKat. The amount of leaks for the device were so high that they we almost had an exact idea about the device before it’s launch. Read more news about the Nexus 5 here. Have a look at some of the specification of the Nexus 5.
- True HD IPS+ Capacitive display of 4.95 inches with a resolution of about 1080X1920 pixels.
- Internal Memory of 16/32 GB
- 2 GB of RAM
- 8 Megapixel primary camera with resolution of 3264X2448 pixels, and [email protected] fps recording
- Secondary camera of 1.3 Megapixels.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad Core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 processor with Adreno 330 GPU.
- Non Removable Li-Po battery of 2300 mAh.
This year LG raised the bar unexceptionally to compete with the most powerful Android Smartphons in the market, and released their flashship, the LG G2. And it really got some success. To read all the events that took place involving LG G2, read here. Also have a look at some of the specification of the phone.
- True HD-IPS LCD display screen of 5.2 inches with a resolution of 1080X1920 pixels.
- 16/32 GB internal memory
- 2 GB of RAM
- 13 Megapixel primary camera, with [email protected] fps recording
- Secondary camera of 2.1 Megapixels also with [email protected] fps capability
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 with Quad Core 2.26 GHz Krait 400 processor and Adreno 330 GPU
- Li-Po battery of about 3000 mAh.
Xperia Z Ultra:
Sony made an impact from the starting of the year, by launching the Xperia Z into the market. But later redeemed the position by launching the more powerful and more bigger version of the Xperia Z, yes the Xperia Z Ultra. It is like a beast, and the huge giant is really very powerful. Read more about the Xperia Z Here. Also see some of the specification of the phone here.
- 6.4 inches of Capacitive display with a resolution of about 1080X1920 pixels.
- Internal memory of 16 GB, also expandable upto 64 GB.
- 2 GB of RAM
- 8 megapixel primary shooter with a resolution of 3264X2448 pixels, [email protected] fps recording
- Secondary shooter with 2 Megapixel also with [email protected] fps capability
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 with Quad Core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 processor and Adreno 330
- Non Removable Li-Ion 3050 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S4:
Samsung also makes an impact on the Android market, and so they did this year, by launching another device from the Galaxy S series. Every time they bring a new technology, like it was a Air Gestures in the Galaxy S4 this time. They launched the S4 early in the year and really dominated the market for half a year, and also being the most selling Android phone of the year. Read more about the Galaxy S4 here. Have a look at some of the specifications of this phone.
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen of 5 inches with resolution of 1080X1920 pixels.
- 16/32/64 GB Inernal Memory
- 2 GB of RAM
- 13 Megapixel primary camera with resolution of 4128X3096 pixels, with [email protected] fps.
- Secondary camera of 2 Megapixel with [email protected] fps.
- Exynos 5 Octa 5410 Quad Core 1.6 GHz Cortex A-15 & Quad Core 1.2 GHz Cortex A-7 with PowerVR SGX 544MP3 GPU
- Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
So these were the most Hot Releases of this year, so what’s your take on it? Which Phone would you prefer and why, do let us know in the comment section below. Also Checkout Best 2013 Apps Article to know best apps.