Action Launcher has been updated to v3.8 with Google Now integration for root users. There are many more changes present in the v3.8 of the Action launcher.
Google Now does not offer any API for integration with 3rd party apps. SO you need root access to use Google Now from Action Launcher. Other changes include:
- Update base code to Android 6.0.1’s Launcher3 code. Notable usability enhancements include the addition of fast scroll in the All Apps drawer, a much improved widget picker and infinite paged folders and more. This base code upgrade also sees a year’s worth of Google’s bug and stability and performance fixes.
- Can select pure black color via Quicktheme.
- Option to disable the Quickdrawer (Settings -> App drawers -> Quickdrawer).
- Option for enabling dark icons on the status bar (Settings -> Display -> Dark status bar icons). Note: requires Android 6.0 or later.
- Add shortcut to jump to weather forecast (via Google App).
- Added old material design versions of Google Play apps to in-built icon pack.
- Option to enable Google Now integration (Alpha). Note: REQUIRES ROOT. Please see FAQ for full details. Option will appear in Settings -> Desktop -> Google Now integration (Alpha) for rooted devices only.
You can download the updated version of the app from the Play Store link in the source below.
Follow Us on our Channels: