Currently Samsung Galaxy Note II is running on Older versions of Android but don;t worry as Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is soon coming to your device. Today Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM for Galaxy Note II has been leaked and if you can’t wait for the official rollout than you can flash it. Its nearly the final build for the Note II so you can flash it without any big risks.
Sammobile has leaked an Android 4.3 test firmware with build number N7100XXUEMK4, allegedly for the Samsung Galaxy Note II phablet with model number GT-N7100. This new build not only provides Android 4.3 and its features but will also include new features like Samsung Knox security framework and support for the Samsung Wallet e-ticket management system on the new Note III and Galaxy S4.
Well other new features for Galaxy Note II in Android 4.3 update are:
- OpenGL 3.0 Support
- ANT+ Support
- Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
- Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded
- Improved RAM management
- Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
- Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- New Samsung Browser (Full screen by default, new tab interface and more)
- New Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
- New Camera firmware
- Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)
Download the new Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update ROM from the Source link below.
Follow Us on our Channels: