It seems like that the Samsung Galaxy Smartphone lineup on the AT&T are soon going to get an Jelly bean 4.3 Update. The latest Android firmware for AT&T versions for various smartphones has made the rounds on web.
Here is some part of the change log, i.e.., some of the new features that the update would be bringing in to your smartphone.
- TRIM Support, which is known to make the device much faster.
- Samsung KNOX , KNOX Bootloader, and a app too.
- Improved RAM management
- New and better TouchWiz Launcher
- New Samsung Browser, with features like Full screen, new tab interface and much more.
- New Samsung Keyboard
- ANT+ Support
- Samsung Wallet included in preloaded apps
- Improved Display color reproduction
- New Camera firmware
- New Reading Mode
- Galaxy Gear support for your device
- Minor user interface tweaks for a whole new experience.
According to the rumors, AT&T would be rolling in the updates for S4 by the end of October. Where as on the other hand , S3 and Note 2 will be getting the Android 4.3 treatment in November. Galaxy S4 Active would be getting it in beginning of December.
Also note that pre released firmwares can be downloaded via the source links below.
Follow Us on our Channels: