Android Messages, Google’s own stock messaging app that comes pre-installed in various Pure Android based smartphones has achieved a new milestone on the Play Store. With all its glory, the 3 years old app has now hit 100 Million downloads during its journey on the App Store. And, still a long way to go !
Android Messages app is known for its smooth fluidity, simple but colorful UI and perfect optimization apt for Android OS. In fact, all those features had obliged certain skinned Android users to switch from the OEM specific messaging app to the Android Messages. Moreover, it’s said that, the Android Messages is way better than any other SMS apps available on Play Store.
Just as a refresher, the Android Messages offers all these functions or features:
- Faster sharing: Provision to choose or take pictures or videos directly from the app and share easily. Supports audio messages as well.
- Easy search: Searching is so cozy, but at the same time more accurate and provides results what you need.
- Purposeful design: A colorful, intuitive design makes communicating faster and more fun.
- More control: Options to block people and archiving of messages.
- Express yourself: Send audio messages, emoji, stickers, or your location.
- Enhanced features: Supports sending of messages over Wi-Fi or mobile data network.
If we share some stats from past, many apps from Google has hit this mark. Some of them includes Google Duo and many other apps.
If interested, be a part of Android Messages 100 Million downloads occasion by installing latest version of the app from Google Play Store.
Android Messages(Android 4.4+): Google Play Store
Follow Us on our Channels: