Google has recently add 31 New US Banks to the Android Pay Support page. This addition of new banks make the grand total to over 600 banks. The company has been doing a great job so far, as its popular mobile payment service works with hundreds of banks already.
The New addition of banks are listed below.
- Alcoa Pittsburgh Federal Credit Union
- America’s First FCU (Visa)
- Bank of American Fork
- Bank of Eastman/Magnolia State Bank
- Bank of Washington
- Carolina FCU
- Central National Bank
- Citizens Commerce National Bank
- Community Financial Credit Union
- Credit Union of Colorado
- Day Air Credit Union, Inc.
- First Command Bank
- First State Bank of Colorado
- Fort Worth Community Credit Union
- Heartland Bank and Trust Company
- IU Credit Union
- Lewiston State Bank
- Marquette Bank
- NBT La Grange
- NorthCountry Federal CU
- Peoples Bank
- Plus4 Credit Union
- PrimeSouth Bank
- Publix Employees Federal Credit Union
- Service 1st Federal Credit Union
- Southern Michigan Bank & Trust
- Texas Bank and Trust
- The Farmers & Merchants State Bank
- The Hometown Bank of Alabama
- Town & Country Bank and Trust Co.
- TTCU The Credit Union
Android Pay is very popular mobile payment system which is used via NFC. Now you can pay through the new LG Watch Sport and Watch Style smartwatches.
Follow Us on our Channels: