The Fortnite: Battle Royale – the most popular and addictive game available on PC and iOS has just made its way to the popular mobile OS, Android. Since then, a lot of gaming enthusiasts are excited to give it a try on their Android devices. Unfortunately, Epic Games and Samsung have decided to keep it exclusive to some Samsung flagships for a certain period. Hence let us see how one can sign-up for the closed beta and install the game on your device.
ANDROID BETA INITIALLY WILL WORK ON THE FOLLOWING DEVICES:
Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4 Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL, Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V Essential: PH-1 Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10 LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+ Nokia: 8 OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6 Razer: Phone Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2 ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11.
Hence the following device owners, if interested to be a part of the closed beta can sign-up on the Fortnite website for receiving E-Mail invitation. Here’s a little elaborated steps how you can do it.
The Fortnite Closed Beta Enrollment And Installation
- First and Foremost, head over to Fortnite.com and click on the tag “Play Free Now.” Make sure you visit the website on your Android device itself in which you intend to install the game.
- Sign-Up if you’ve not registered yet on Epic Games. Already have an account? Then Sign-in to get an E-Mail invitation on your registered ID.
- Once you’re selected under closed beta program, you’ll receive an e-mail invitation containing installation instructions and download links of the Game.
- The Fortnite can be download from either Galaxy App Store(Samsung devices only) or Epic Games, so chose one of that you find appropriate.
We’re droping the Galaxy App Store link and base APK of the game over here.
The Fortnite: Battle Royale Installer: Galaxy App STORE.
The Fortnite: Battle Royale base APK: Google Drive.
Min. SDK: Android 5.0 or higher
RAM 3 GB or higher
Models: Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, S9, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4(More devices in coming days)
Note that, once installed you need to download additional data(obb) for complete installation of the game. It goes without saying that, you should grab an e-mail invitation or else you’ll not be able to log in to the game.
Points To Ponder
- E-Mail Invite mandatory to successfully install and play the game.
- Roadblock For Customized devices:Rooted, SafetyNet Failed and OEM Unlocked Devices ae banned from playing the game – Epic Game has employed deep and it’s own safetynet check algorithm to prevent devices with unauthorized modifications.
- The game being in its initial beta stage may be buggy such that frequent stutters, frame drops and lags are quite normal phenomena.
- Google Play Store release of the game likely not to happen.