In what can be said one of the greatest news for the gaming folks; Gameloft has officially announced that they had made Asphalt 8 : Airborne FREE! Which was previously sold for 0.99$.
Given the popularity of the Asphalt series, Gameloft might have tried to attract more folks by this surprise yet sweet move. Previously, Gameloft debuted in Android platform with Asphalt 5 after which two massive popular games : Asphalt 6 and Asphalt 7 : Heat got released. To remind you, Asphalt 8 is re-constructed from scratch with a new physics engine and hell lots of cars to enjoy!
But don’t stop here; as there’s another good news for you guys!
Gameloft has also stated that a massive and a major update is on-it’s-way to Asphalt 8. The update will bring the new Clio R.S. car, Limited Time Cups, new boosters, and much more. Though, there’s no word on update. But, given that iOS users have got their update today itself ; getting an update to android version shouldn’t take much time.
Here’s a Brief Overview over the specifications of the Game :
- Race in 9 different settings, such as Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert and other exciting locations!
- 8 seasons & 180 events in Career mode
- Stunning visuals thanks to next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects for a new simulation of speed!
- Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 8 real opponents!
- Compare scores on the new leaderboards with friends and drivers around the world
Download: Play Store