Asus announced its Long awaited Zenpad 3 8.0 (Z581KL) 4GB of RAM. It’s an 8-inch slate, and you may be a bit surprised to know that this one carries a resolution of 2,048 x 1,536.
ASUS Zenpad 3 packs with a 7.9-inch QXGA screen, is powered by an Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 SoC and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ZenUI on top. It is also packed with 8MP rear camera and the front-facing sensor clocks in at 2MP. Moreover, ASUS Zenpad 3 comes in two variants, one with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal Storage and the other one is packed with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage.
Unfortunately, there is no information about the price Asus ZenPad 3 8.0. But it is assumed that the price of this new ASUS tablet will be available at affordable prices.
Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 (Z581KL) specifications
- 7.9-inch (2048×1536 pixels) IPS display with 178-degree viewing angle
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.4GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 2GB/4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB/32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ZenUI 3.0
- 8MP rear camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dual-front facing stereo speakers, DTS-HD audio, 7.1-channel
- Dimensions: 136.4 x 205.4 x 7.57 mm; Weight: 320g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4680 mAh battery