TrueCaller is now up with a limited time offer by which a user can upgrade to premium at mere Rs. 10 for first 3 months. The offer campaign is now live on Google Play Store and valid till August 9.
Normally, the Truecaller premium monthly package cost around Rs. 100. Under this offer the users can save upto 90% and is quite a good deal. If you’ve enough Google Play Credits, then it can be used as the subscription method.
How To Avail
- Install Latest Available Truecaller app from Google Play Store.
- Open the app.
- Sign-in to your account.
To purchase Premium/Pro tap on the ‘Menu’ in the upper left corner.
- On the confirmation screen, choose an existing payment method or add a new payment method (The pricing will be shown in your local currency).
- Chose the monthly one, from the available two Pro Packages (yearly and monthly).
- Tap Subscribe.
Accepted Payment Methods
You may use either of the below supported payment option for completing the transaction.
- Credit Or Debit Cards.
- Mobile phone billing
- Google Play balance and Google Play gift cards (Recommended).
- Net Banking
Benefits Of Premium Subscription
- Get rid of ads.
- 30 contact requests a month to ask for numbers when searching for names. The owner of the number gets your request either through SMS or as a notification depending on whether they are a Truecaller user or not. The owner of the phone number has to first accept your contact request before any details are shared.
- Get the Pro Badge beside your avatar.
- In-app Call Recording.
Just recently, an update to the TrueCaller on Android introduced in-app call-recording feature. Sadly, the feature is restricted to premium members though the normal users have the facility to trial-run it for 14 days. Upon completion of the trial-period they’ve to subscribe for premium membership to continue with the call-recording. Hence, this is the right time to go premium.
TrueCaller: Google Play Store.