HTC One X
HTC One X announced at Mobile World Congressas a 1.5GHz Tegra 3 sporting quad core beast of a phone meant to put HTC back on the map.
- 4.7” HD720 Super LCD2 Touch Screen
- 8MP auto focus camera, LED Flash & HD video
- 1.5 GHz Quad Core Processor
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- WiFi & GPRS
- 32 GB Onboard Memory
Huawei Ascend D Quad
Huaweiisn’t the most popular Android manufacturer, but their Ascend D Quad line of phones are definitely going to garner some news bites.
- 1.5GHz Quad Core processor
- penta-band WCDMA connectivity
- 4.5-inch display
- 330 ppi (higher than the iPhone 4/4S)
- 8-megapixel back-illuminated camera with
- 1080P HD video
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dolby Digital 5.1.
- 1800 mAh battery
- Android 4.o Ice Cream Sandwich.
Huawei Ascend D quad Xl
As the name suggests, this is yet another warrior from Huawei to operate on quad-core processor. But withadded to the name, the smartphone’s quad-core chip set is clocked at 1.5 GHz instead of the 1.2 GHz.
LG was the pioneer in introducing first smartphone with a dual-core processor. Now, the company has announced that its first quad-core processor device. The LG Optimus 4X HD seems to be one of the best offerings with the best offerings with the best hardware and software. With Android Ice Cream Sandwichon board, the smartphone has a quad-core processor that is clocked at 1.5 GHz.
- 4.2-inch display
- 5 MP Camera
- 1.5 GHz processor
- 1 GB Ram
- Android ICS
- 8.9 mm
ZTE‘s Ne Phone features a quad-core CPU: the Era. Running the Tegra 3 quad-core processor at 1.3Ghz with an Icera i450 HSPA+ modem, 4.3-inch qHD display, an 8-megapixel camera that’ll shoot 1080p video and all that stuffed into a 7.8mm-thin metallic housing.