As like of the smartwatches, Fitness Trackers are also an important accessory that users want to buy. Unlike some expensive watches and fitness bands, we are going to enlist some of the best budget friendly Fitness Trackers of the year 2016.
These budget friendly fitness trackers are not less than those high end and expensive fitness trackers. Many companies provide similar functionality to the users in somewhat less price by compensating on build and few not important features.
These are the packages with the most important and needed features in a fitness band. There are many budget oriented fitness trackers available in the market in the year of 2016. To help you out we are listing the Best Fitness trackers as per their build, functionality and features.
Updated*: December 18th 2016
Xiaomi Mi Band 2
It’s One of the best and most sold fitness band in the world. Xiaomi has launched this band this year. It’s price of $30 took it to another level. It is now available in India, China and some other countries. It’s the third refined version of the Mi band fitness tracker. this is for the first time that Xiaomi Embedded a display in it.
- Display: .42-inch OLED
- Heart rate sensor: Yes, optical
- GPS: No
- Waterproof: Yes, IP67
- Battery life: Up to 20 days
- Notifications: Call, text, alarm, idle alerts and more
- Colors: Black
Price: $31 from Amazon
Garmin Vívofit 3
Garmin design is little different but its Specs as for the price they are offering are is the best. It sports an always-on display, a battery that will last up to 1 year at a time, and also reminds you to move if you’re not on track to meet your step goal. It’s also waterproof up to 50 meters.
- Features 1-year battery life
- Shows steps, calories, distance, intensity minutes and time of day on backlit display; monitors sleep
- Auto activity detection classifies activity type on Garmin Connect™
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and audible alert
- Automatically syncs to Garmin Connect to save, plan and share progress
- 6.5″-8.9″ (165-225 mm)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Price: $79 from Amazon
Fitbit makes the most popular fitness trackers on the market, and even their budget tracker is a solid option. It is much more than a pedometer, Zip tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned — then automatically syncs the data to your Fitbit account. It helps to
- Tracks steps, distance, and calories burned
- Syncs automatically to your computer or select Bluetooth 4.0 smartphones or tablets
- Set goals, view progress, and earn badges
Price: $45.99 to $59.99 (depending on color) from Amazon
Jawbone UP 2
There’s one thing most trackers in this price range lack: style. But Jawbone’s Up2 tries to balance both style and budget. The tracker is made of lightweight aluminum (only 0.6 ounces) fitted in a slim rubber band.
Price: $36.63 to $60.15 (depending on color) from Amazon
Like the existing Misfit Shine, the Flash can track sleep and steps, be worn almost anywhere (including on the wrist), and tell when you’re cycling and swimming. You can sync your progress and set goals with an iOS or Android device through the free Misfit app. Battery life is up to 6 months.
- Smart button enabled to control connected household devices
- Splashproof disc with red LED progress and time display
- Wirelessly syncs with paired smartphone to upload data
- Automatically tracks steps, distance, calories, and light and heavy sleep
- Non-charging, replaceable battery lasts up to 6 months
Price: $15-$30 from Amazon