The Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone is a 1080×1920-pixel (Full HD) display smartphone with a 5.5-inch screen priced at Rs. 13,999. Packed with a 64-bit 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and it comes loaded with 4GB of RAM. This beast is popular among youth and presence of Vanilla Android make it much better. Some users are now looking into custom ROMs for Xiaomi Mi A1.
The phone features an internal storage of 64GB that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. The main camera of the phone is a dual 12-megapixel sensor and the selfie camera is of a 5-megapixel sensor.
This Most noteworthy phone comes out with Android Nougat 7.1.2 (Stock Android Version) out of the box with a 3080 mAh non-removable battery. It is an Android One Smartphone with Android Oreo now available.
The phone bundled with a very powerful hardware setup whose especially true power can be unlocked with various custom ROMs. When it comes to updating your phone custom ROMs helps you in improving and customizing your device. Installing a custom ROM can help in enhancing the device’s performance and you can do a lot more than before.
You can use some custom ROM based on that Android version to enhance the functionality of your device. Even it will enhance the look of the phone. You can also change the font of your Mi A1.
First of all, if you don’t know about “Custom ROMs” then you might want to read this paragraph. These ROMs comes up with a huge number of customization which probably makes them attractive and among the Android lovers. Best part includes modification according to need of user.
Launched in September 2017, the Xiaomi Mi A1 has got several sensors especially which include Compass Magnetometer, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor and Gyroscope. On the basis of specifications of the most noteworthy phone, we have provided a list of custom ROMs which can perform better on this phone.
Pushing a wrong custom ROM in your device can especially convert it into waste, so you have to be careful and selective while performing this task. For your help we have created a list.
Best custom ROMs for Xiaomi Mi A1
1) Lineage OS 15– classical Android 8.0 Oreo, very commonly used and popular.
2) AOSP Extended ROM– This ROM enables wide range of customization and provides smooth performance but not very likely for battery purposes.
3) Viper OS– This ROM provides an optimum balance especially between battery and performance, which is best feature it can offer, among most noteworthy ROMs.
4) CrDroid ROM– This ROM provides performance and reliability over stock Android, for the users especially choosing performance and reliability over battery issues should Probably go for it.
5) Resurrection Remix– This is so fat best combination of performance & customization with power saving. For most noteworthy smart usage and balance a user can have faith on this ROM.
Choose any one of them especially according to your requirements and style. We hope it helped in resolving your problem of choosing Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi A1. These ROMs are great when it comes to enhance the performance of the phone as per user requirement. For any queries and suggestions do comment below in the comment section.
Also checkout, how to unroot the Xiaomi Mi A1.