Music players not only manage your collection, but also make sure you get the best experience while listening your favorite songs. There are many apps available for Android for playing music. Every app out there provide basic features of playing music with some extra features. In order to have a better experience while listening to music we have picked up few music player apps for Android. Also check our Best Apps portal.
So guys are you ready to consider some new and old music players that we have picked up for you? Here we are:
1. Poweramp Music Player
Poweramp is one of the best music players with tons of customization options. Poweramp is most talked and most searched Music Player app for Android. It can be said as a most used third party App on any Android device. There are many plugins that are available for this App. There’s also support for lyrics and you can search for lyrics with the musiXmatch plugin.
Further you can also change the skins of the App. It supports various type of file formats, playlists and much other stuff.
2. Google Play Music
Google Play Music is a music streaming service and online music locker operated by Google. By default it is available on most of the Vanilla Android devices and some other devices having custom ROMs. Here are some main features of Google Play Music:
- Radio curated by experts for anything you want to hear
- Store up to 50,000 songs from your personal music collection
- Smart recommendations based on your taste
- Listen on Android, iOS, and the web
3. n7player Music Player
If you are bored of the same old menus and lists in your music player, you should give n7player a try. n7player is a supreme music player with innovative, one of a kind user interface. The n7player, widely known and critically acclaimed mp3 player with over 10 million downloads.
n7player Music Player features:
- Built-in tag editor so you can organize your library with ease.
- Search your library and file system for songs.
- Lock screen interface with direct unlock support.
- Sleep timer that will automatically close n7player after a set period.
- Last.FM scrobbling
4. Rocket Music Player
Rocket Music Player was designed with both the easy and advanced listener in mind. The easy to use interface allows you to browse to the music you want to hear faster without getting bogged down in details and extra buttons.
Rocket Music Player features:
- Ability to sync with iTunes if combined with iSyncr!
- Smart and professional looking user interface!
- Up to 10 band graphic equaliser!
- Lockscreen controls!
- Podcast bookmarks!
5. PlayerPro Music Player
This player allows you to browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists. You can change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available SKINS.Also you can view the LYRICS embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files. There’s a widget support also and skins are also present there.
The app brings a number of cool features like Skins, ID3 tag editing, lyrics, tag effects, 10-band equalizers, DSP plugins, Smart playlists and more.
6. Shuttle Music Player
If you are looking for music player that fulfills all your music needs for free, then Shuttle Music Player is a good option. If you want something different to your stock music player, Shuttle is definitely worth a look with Material design.
- Built in 6-band equalizer with bass boost
- Gapless playback
- Lyrics (embedded lyrics only, for legal reasons)
- Automatic artwork downloading
- The best user interface of any music player in the Play Store
- Tons of theme options, including light & dark mode
- Sleep timer
- Extremely customizable widgets
- Last.fm Scrobbling
7. BlackPlayer Music Player
If there’s one app that leaves a solid first impression on users, it has to be BlackPlayer. BlackPlayer Music Player, living up to its name, features a gorgeous black interface and some beautiful transitions that make sure you are impressed upon first viewing.
8. Stellio Music Player
It helps to keep playing when swiped from recent apps. Also we can search for lyrics. It is packed with Nice equalizer. It Good enough to replace your stock music player.
- Play audio by Folders, Artists, Albums or Genres
- The player changes appearance by track’s cover art
- Beautiful lock screen
- 5 configurable Homescreen widgets
- Customizable appearance of the notificationSleep timer with smooth fading of audio
- Shake or long click on volume button for next track
- View lyrics
- Tags editing
- Automatically download missing covers or by the user choice
- Scrobbling Last.fm
- Pixel Music Player