The mid-range market of the Android smartphones are increasing, as a Result of which many new smartphone manufacturers are coming into existence. One of them are BLU, which introduced its 2 new smartphones Vivo 5 and Vivo XL at CES 2016.
Both these phones almost haves same specs, but there is a difference in build quality. Which of course means that we’ll see a slight price difference as well. Here are the common specs that are shared by both devices:
- 5.5-inch 720 x 1280 HD Super AMOLED display
- MediaTek 6753 octa-core processor at 1.3GHz
- MALI-T720 graphics GPU
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, upgradeable to Android 6.0
- 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 2.0mm aperture and 1080P video recording at 30 fps
- 5 megapixel front-facing camera
- USB Type-C
- Lithium-ion battery at 3150 mAh
- Dual SIM & 4G LTE support
Vivo 5 will be available in White-Silver and Solid Gold. It will be available in February on Amazon and Bestbuy, It will priced at $199.00. BLU Vivo XL will be available in Liquid Gold, Chrome Silver, Midnight Blue and Rose Gold and will go on sale in January and its price will be $149.00.Both these Smartphones are compatible with all GSM Network operators in US.