Miami, Florida based company BLU has announced a mobile device, Blue Pure XL with gigantic specs and less price. Company is ready to takedown the Samsung’s, LG’s and other manufacturers.
BLU’s flagship device packs lot of luxuries at quite low price. They are offering 24 Megapixel camera, 64GB Storage, 2.0 GHz 64-bit octa-core Mediatek MT6795 Helio x10 coupled with 3GB of RAM. All these things BLU is giving just for $349.
Full Specs of Blue Pure XL:
- 6.0-inch Quad HD (2560 x 1440) Super AMOLED 490ppi display
- 64-bit MediaTek Helio X10 2.0GHz Octa-core processor
- 64GB internal memory plus 3GB RAM.
- 24MP / 8MP front facing cameras
- Solid aluminum metal design with polished chamfered edges in 9.6mm design.
- 3,500mAh all-day battery life with long standby and HD video playback for over seven hours.
- 9V/2A quick charger; four hours of phone call talk time with a 10 minute charge. 10 mins to 15%, 30 mins to 43%.
- 24-bit/192kHz audio quality, Smart PA, dual stereo speakers, DTS sound.
- Fingerprint scanner with recognition in less than 10ms. Can lock files on device quickly.
The Pure XL will support T-Mobile and AT&T’s LTE networks, and it’s also dual-SIM, which should make it great for traveling. You can have choice of Gray and Gold colors while picking up the device from Amazon on September 29th.