Stainless Games has finally launched Carmageddon for Android and you can download it from the Play Store. Today developers are offering the full promo version of the Game for free. After 24 hours you will need to shell out $1.99.
Earlier, In 1997 it was launched on Video Game controllers and now the resurrected versions for mobile devices has landed in the Play Store. Carmageddon features real-world environments that have been turned into killing fields, where the locals stay out on the streets at their peril. Game consist of 36 levels of madness and 28 opponents to play against. Some more Carmageddon features listed below:
- 28 dangerously deranged Opponents
- 11 wildly exhilarating Environments
- Career Mode featuring 36 satisfyingly violent Levels
- Race and Wreck opponents to unlock 30 playable cars!
- Multiple control methods: digital, analogue (mix ‘n’ match), tilt
- Edit your control layout in game to your preferences
- Comprehensive Action Replay System
- Environment maps and other special effects
- Enhanced pre-lit environments
- Buckets of gibs
- Tons of laughs
So guys what have you been waiting for head over to theplay Store and downlaod the Carmageddon.
Source: Play Store