Whatsapp is the first priority when it comes to messaging application and at present, it is being widely used by people all over the world. Official Whatsapp developer team keeps on updating the application with latest features over the time. Today, we will let you know how to install themes on Whatsapp Messenger. It has changed a lot since its introduction. Its key features including Voice call, Video chat, Story, etc which were not available from the beginning. Users are not having any complaints with the app whatsoever though one issue is still here and it is lack of customization. Below we will discuss how to change Whatsapp theme.
A lot of people including us are tired of using the age-old Green theme on Whatsapp and to be honest it often feels irritating. A tiny customization is present in the apk file itself with which you can customize the app up to a basic level. We will be sharing it below and along with it, we will be sharing an advanced option as well. Let’s see how to install Themes on Whatsapp messenger. This story would provide relief to those who are exhausted from roaming here and there on Google. We will be providing you people with a method by which you can almost customize any aspect of the Whatsapp application. So without making any delay let’s know more about Whatsapp customization of themes.
Change Whatsapp Theme using third-party Whatsapp Mods – GBWhatsapp, FMWhatsapp:
- First, you need to consider the fact that these apk files are modded by third-party developers so you won’t be getting any support from the official Whatsapp team.
- You just need to install any working Whatsapp mod like GBWhatsapp, FMWhatsapp or YTWhatsapp.
- Backup your all chats and data on the current Whatsapp application and simply uninstall it.
- Now go and download the GBWhatsapp or FMWhatsapp from the below-provided link and Install it.
- After opening the application you need to verify your phone number through OTP and that’s all.
- On the next screen restore your backup.
- To customize it just click on the “3 dots” icon present at the top right.
- Here select GB settings or FM settings considering the application.
- Jump into themes section and select download themes option.
- Choose the desired theme from the list and just download it.
- After applying it restart the application and you’re done.
Change Whatsapp Theme within the official apk File
This method is appropriate for the users who prefer using the official application over the mod. Mod applications are risky to some extent as there the entire controls, your information is being monitored by a third party team. This method is simple and doesn’t require any installation or something. You can refresh the look of your Whatsapp Messenger by changing the provided wallpaper or custom images from Gallery.
Steps to change Whatsapp theme
- Open Whatsapp and click on the menu icon.
- Now go to settings and here tap on the chat options.
- Select chat wallpaper and some options including Solid colors, Photos, and Wallpaper Library will appear.
- Simply select the desired wallpaper and it will revamp the look of Whatsapp Messenger.
- One can also experiment with the keyboard options and can change its theme.
So these are the valid ways by which one can install themes on the Whatsapp Messenger without granting root access. These methods are simple and work on every Android device out there. In case we missed some facts don’t forget to mention them in the comment box below. For more tech updates stay tuned to GoAndroid.