Newest build of Google Chrome beta For Android has brought some new changes. Last month Google launched Chrome Beta for Android along with web version to offer developments among browser on Android. Mainly in the update it consists this time fixing nasty crashes and adding a few more features.
In actual version 25.0.1364.108 of the app now available on Google Play contains a number of fixes, including:
- Text selection and text input handles appear at incorrect positions
- Tilt scrolling now works on tab switcher mode
- Login to LinkedIn desktop site works
- Some frequently occurring crashes have been fixed
- More improvements to scrolling performance and fling speed
Despite above changes developers are aware of problems like not responding on cold start after changing language to RTL, Swype keyboard does not automatically insert space between words in omnibox, Disambiguation popup sometimes doesn’t show entire link and text auto sizing may break formatting on some sites.
Head over to the the link above to download the latest build of Chrome Beta on your Android device.
Additionally, Google has also rolled out the web stable version of Chrome 25 which brings support for the Web Speech API and much more.