Latest build of Google Chrome beta for Android have new feature which many users want on the browser. Google has added fullscreen mode via the latest update to Chrome Beta. Currently this full screen option is hidden in the apk settings. you need to follow the steps below on your Android 4.0 or plus:
- You need to open “chrome://flags” in the URL bar
- Than page will open and scroll down and enable the option for WebGL
- App will relaunch
- After restart head on over to the Chrome Experiment Boids and Buildings
- Tap on the “launch experiment” button
- Then the “run” button when the main screen pops up
- Now App will enter in the full screen mode
As its Beta feature so for some devices it will be lightly glitchy some may face problem and may even cause Browser to stop.
Additionally, Google launched Chrome Beta couple of weeks ago.
Any problems? Share via comments.
Follow Us on our Channels: