Gionee M6 vs Gionee M6 Plus
Gionee, a new brand in the Indian market since past couple of years. Recently, Gionee uplifted the whole brand by changing the logo and the whole attire of its devices.The latest devices they have launched is Gionee M6 and Gionee M6 Plus which are mid level devices. These devices are coming from same lineup but there’s a big difference in their specs.
Gionee M6 vs Gionee M6 Plus is going to be a battle of brothers. Both the devices have huge batteries and RAM which acts as a deal breakers. Here’s a difference between Gionee M6 and Gionee M6 Plus:
Gionne M6 features a 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels) Amoled display with 401ppi pixel density with curved glass, 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core processor with 4GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of internal Storage which further can be upgraded. It is also packed with 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF and LED flash, in front it is packed with 8 MP camera. Gionne M6 runs on Android Marshmallow-based Amigo 3.5 OS out of the box. Now the highlight of this phone is a huge 5000mAh battery which claims to last up to 6.4 hours of video playback, 55 hours of continuous call, and 794 hours (33 days) of standby time with fast charging capabilities.
On Connectivity front it includes the Dual SIM support, 4G LTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi, GPS/AGPS, Bluetooth, WLAN, USB OTG, Fingerprint Sensor and Micro-USB port. The dimensions measure at 152.3×75.3x 8.2mm and the Gionee M6 weighs 180 grams.
Gionee M6 Plus features a 6″ big – AMOLED again with 1080p resolution, it has the same processor, RAM and internal storage as in Gionne M6. But it has a higher quality camera which includes 16-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and an 8-megapixel front camera. Gionee M6 Plus also has a more powerful battery than Gionee M6, M6 Plus is packed with 6,020mAh battery, the dimensions measure of the phone is at 160.5×80.6×8.2mm, and the weight of the Gionee M6 Plus is at 215 grams.
Both the device from Gionee will first available to buy in China in near future after that they will reach out for other markets. But unfortunately at present there is no information regarding the Prices of both the handsets from Gionee.
Specs Comparison Gionee M6 vs Gionee M6 Plus
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.
Helio P10 MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.
1.8GHz octa-core Octa core 2.0 GHz
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.
- Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.
4GB 4GB RAM
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.
64 GB 64 GB / 128 GB
- Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.
128 GB 128 GB
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.
Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Finger Print.
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.
13 MP 16MP
- Camera Features
- Dual LED flash, Video Recording, Omnivision OV8856 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)
- Dual LED flash
8 MP 8MP