Coolpad, a company which entered India in 2016 has launched its flagship Cool Play 6 in India. Although this device already launched in China back in May, it has just arrived in India. Coolpad plans to sell this particular device on Amazon India, even though they just started selling offline products with Note 5 Lite C. The phone will start selling on September 4.
The Cool Play 6’s claim to fame is the dual camera setup as well as the 6GB of RAM. Something no other phone offers at the price at which it is offered. The phone has two 13MP sensors that support HDR and 4K. The unimetal body phone is also promised an upgrade to Android O by December 2017. It’s priced at Rs. 14,999.
Speaking at the launch event, Syed Tajuddin, Head of Coolpad India said, “Year 2017 has been a game changer for Coolpad in India and we continue to put our resources in the country with a plan to achieve 50% growth to extend our market share to 6% of the total market in India. With this launch we not only plan to lead the online space but also to make a bigger impact on the offline market in India.”
Coolpad Cool Play 6 Specs
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Journey UI
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1080 x 1980 pixels)
- Processor: 1.95 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 | Adreno 510 GPU
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP + 13 MP dual camera | Dual-tone LED flash | PDAF | f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 MP | f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Dimensions: 152.4 × 75.2 × 8.45mm
- Weight: 175g