If you head over to Amazon Wireless, you can get the Droid 4 for only $99 when you sign up for a new account. If you’re renewing, the price jumps to $149. Whether you’re signing up for a new account or renewing, Amazon’s pricing is definitely better than Verizon’s $199.
- Full slide-out QWERTY keyboard, access to
- Verizon’s fast 4G LTE network, a fast
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor,
- 1GB of RAM,
- 16GB of internal storage,
- Front and rear cameras that are
- Capable of shooting videos at 720P and 1080P HD,
- And more.