Realme 5 Pro and Realme X is getting the December Security patch in India. Both the phones are mid-range Android phones that are launched in 2019. The December Security Patch Update comes with the firmware version RMX1971EX_11_A.15 and RMX1901EX_11_A.11 on Realme 5 Pro and Realme X, respectively.
Realme 5 Pro update is packed with some fixes and improvements in some features along with Security Patch. It includes flash on call, fast switch toggles in the notification center. The update also fixes the phone manager crashing when the screen is automatically rotated, and it also fixes the language issues.
The full changelog of the update is written below.
● Android security patch: December 2019
● Added click the blank area to back to the launcher on recent task interface
● Clone Apps support more third-party applications（Twitter、Freecharge、Zomato、Swiggy、Snapchat）
● Added flash on call feature
Notification Center and Status Bar
● Added fast switch toggles of dark mode in the notification center
● Updated font change supporting in Theme Store
● Updated Nightscape algorithm of the front camera, fixed the probabilistic blackspot issue
Known issue fixed
● Fixed the issue of the low probability of crashing when long press on the desktop icon to clear storage usage
● Fixed a low probability of phone manager crashing when the screen is automatically landscaped
● Fixed the issue that English is selected in the time zone interface in Hindi
Also Read: Realme X50 5G to Launch on 7th January 2020
Realme X Update includes some system stability improvements along with December Security Patch. The OTA is rolling out on both the devices in phases. So, it may take some time to reach every user. You may check the update manually by going through the settings >> about the phone >> system updates. After installing the update, do tell us your experiences via comments below.