Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has so many features which everyone would fall for, but one of it’s feature has won an award. Well, that feature is its display in Samsung Galaxy Note 8. DisplayMate, has given A+ rating to it’s Infinity display. As far by looking at the specs it was sure that it hold awesome display but in actual it packs super awesome display.
DisplayMate, has also called the display as the most innovative and a high performance display that has been ever tested in the lab. So even before it’s official launch in many countries, Galaxy Note 8 is getting praise from an established authority.
Such a recognition from DisplayMate, that knows everything about displays is actually an encouraging point for customers to buy it. We have always known, that Samsung makes the best displays available over it’s smartphones, and now it has been proved. Also, Samsung has added all the latest advancements that have been added to the one used in Note 8.
The display of Galaxy Note 8 has set a record for a number of features like:
- Largest Native Color Gamut with a score of 112% for the DCI-P3 color space and 141% for the sRGB / Rec.709 color space
- Highest Peak Display Brightness at 1,240 nits
- Highest Contrast Rating in Ambient Light with a score of 270
- Highest Screen Resolution: 3K (2960×1440, 521 ppi)
- Highest Contrast Ratio: Infinite
- Lowest Screen Reflectance of just 4.6%
- Smallest Brightness Variation with Viewing Angle at 29%
Overall, the device has gained excellent rating in most of it’s display functions. Further, the new improved S Pen is also getting pretty good facilitation from around the corners of the world.
Follow Us on our Channels: