Xioami recently becomes the Top Android Phone seller in India. Because of its affordable phones, the popularity of Xiaomi is very high nowadays. Now some of the users of other manufacturers also want the Xiaomi Mi A1 ringtone and notification tones on their phone. Xiaomi Mi A1 becomes very popular Android Phone in recent past.
For a reminder, Xiaomi Mi A1 features a 5.5 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. It powers with Snapdragon 625 soc which pairs with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which can be expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card. It is also packed Dual 12 MP primary camera and 5MP secondary camera for shooter selfies and video calls. The Xiaomi Mi A1 has a battery of Li-Ion 3080 mAh capacity with fast charging feature.
Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Ringtones
Xiaomi mi ringtones package weighs around 16.81 MB in size and includes the 123 Ringtones, 73 Notification Tones, 21 Alarm Tones, 17 UI Sounds. All the mi ringtones in this package are in .ogg format and compatible with all the Android Phones. You can download the Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock ringtone package from below link.
- Download: Download Mi A1 Ringtones
You might also like How to Revert back to Android Nougat on Xiaomi Mi A1? How to Unroot and Unbrick Xiaomi Mi A1? Best custom ROMs for Xiaomi Mi A1
How to Set Mi A1 Stock Ringtones in other Android Phones
- First Download the Zip file from the link in Download section of the article.
- Extract the zip file you will get four folders of ringtones, notification tones, UI Sounds, and alarm tones.
- Now you have to copy all the four folders and paste it in the internal storage: Media>>Audio folder.
- Now Reboot your Android phone, after that mi Ringtones will appear in ringtones list.
Any problem appears while setting up the mi ringtones on your Android Phones using this method. You can ask us by commenting below.