To get full control over an Android device, people root their devices with various methods. Talking about iRoot apk, it is a powerful Android rooting tool with very easy and simple UI to root. Iroot for Android is one of the best ways to root your Android device. Although there are some other rooting apps like KingRoot App, Root Master, etc.
So here in this article we will provide you with the latest iRoot apk to download for android and PC, features of iroot Android app and how to root your Android device via iroot.
Features of iRoot APP
- iRoot for Android is very Easy and simple way to root Android Device.
- To use iRoot Application you have to install it on PC and on your Device.
- It allows you to root your Android Device in a single click after you connect the Android device to computer. After that you only have to click on root button.
- If your device doesn’t root in the normal mode, Then it automatically reboot the device and try to root it from the recovery mode.
- iRoot App is very useful for the people who did not know anything about rooting.
- You can uninstall the preinstalled apps from manufacturer of your phone.
You may Like this also How to Root Android Phone without PC/Laptop (Best Ways) How to backup Android phone without root access How to Delete Useless Whatsapp Images automatically? How to enable Android Messages App Material theme redesign
How to Root Android Device using iRoot PC?
First of all backup your Android phone’s data and charge your phone upto at least 60%. Here we comes with the steps for how to root Android Device using iRoot.
- Download and install iRoot program on Android Device and on PC also.
- Go to the Android Device’s Developer options in settings and turn on USB debugging.
- Now connect your Android Device to Computer via USB. Once your device is recognised by iRoot, than you are ready to root your device.
- Just click on Root button now.
- After the completion of the rooting process you can simply tap on complete button.
- Cheers, after that you will see the page with “Device root successes” message.
How to Root Android Device via iRoot APK
- Download the latest iRoot APK from the download section in this article.
- After downloading you have to enable installation from unknown sources. BY going through the settings>>security>> turn on unknown sources installation.
- Once the iRoot app installed on your Android Device, then Open it and tap on the “get root access” button.
- After some time rooting process is completed and your device will restart automatically. Cheers!!! your device is rooted now.
Android: RomasterSu_3.4.5_170811. apk
Windows: iRoot_171024 .zip
Note: Take a backup of your device. Rooting voids warranty and might end-up your device useless when handled improperly. Hence, we’re not responsible for any damage that incurs to your device by this guide.