After waiting for some time, PUBG is finally getting a new version update. PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 version is now rolling out for all Android and iOS devices. There are few new features and changes that have been added to the latest iteration of PUBG Mobile. In general, the new version brings the Royal Pass season 5 and a new Ranked Mode, There is also an addition of new weapons and packs other gameplay improvements. You can Download PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 from the Play Store or Apple App Store.
The update is rolling out to users in a phased manner across the globe. It may take some time if you haven’t received it yet. Users can wait for some more hours, otherwise, they can sideload the latest version on Android.
The PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 is a meaningful update and carries several fixes which will improve the overall performance of the device. Even though, they have stacked up many new features for the upcoming builds. Moreover, they are coming with a zombie mode in upcoming builds.
As of now, users can enjoy new Mk47 rifle across all the maps Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, Vikendi in the game. Today, Tencent games informed about the update via its official Twitter handle.
Official changelog of the PUBG Mobile 0.10.5:
- — The Mk47 weapon is now added to the game and is available for use on all maps.
- — The Laser Sight attachment has now also been added.
- — Vikendi is now available when creating custom rooms
- — The “Classic” voice is back in PUBG MOBILE
- — 0.10.5 also brings Royale Pass and Ranked Mode Season 5
- — Vikendi’s loot has been tuned
- — The shop has also been adjusted