Being an Android user, you might be aware of root. But, if you are not or new to Android, in simpler words ‘root’ gives privileged access to the users. Users can manipulate how the hardware and software works in any smartphone or tablet by gaining root access. However, having root access to every apps installed is a risk. This is where root managers come handy. This guide will let you know the benefits of SuperSu, how to install SuperSU and Download Supersu zip and APK.
The most popular and best known root manager is SuperSu which was developed and maintained by a developer named ChainfireXDA till September 2017. SuperSu is updated for every new versions of Android as well as for bug fixes. There are some other root managers like Magisk manager which is also available for download.
Here, in this article we will be providing you steps on how to root any smartphone or tablet using SuperSU including download links for the necessary files.
How to root any Android smartphone or tablet using SuperSu
- You must have unlocked bootloader on your smartphone or tablet if your device comes locked. (Tutorials can be found in the web, we also provide such tutorials for some popular devices)
- Once bootloader is unlocked, install a custom recovery in your device. (TWRP is recommended – If you are device is officially supported by TWRP, then you can find the recoveries)
- Download the latest SuperSU from the Download Supersu zip and apk section below, and copy this file to the SD card or internal storage of your device.
- Now boot into the installed custom recovery. (For most Android devices, recovery mode can be accessed by pressing and holding power key + volume down key when the device is switched off)
- Once the recovery is booted, go to install, locate the downloaded SuperSu file and install it.
- After installation, simply reboot the device by selecting reboot system option.
That’s it, your Android device is now rooted.
Features of SuperSu
- It grants root permission to the apps which requests for it. Users can deny or allow when the request pops up or allow access to every apps by turning on that option.
- It can also deny the root access if an app is given access.
- It also comes with Re-authentication option, which when turned on prompts when the app is updated or re installed.
- It can unroot the device temporarily or completely.
Download SuperSU Zip
Latest SuperSu v2.82
That’s it guys for now. Hope, you understood the use of SuperSu and method to root any Android device using it. Happy rooting !!
Note: If anything goes wrong, we are not responsible for it. Do it at your own risk.