Google has released the new stable version of the Android Studio for the developers with a slew of improvements and novel features. The latest Android Studio 3.2, with its highlight feature – the support for Android Apps bundle is available for download. So, if you’re an Android enthusiast or a capable developer, download the latest Android Studio from here and build awesome apps or games.
Google reveals that there are 20+ improvements in the latest Android Studio compared to the previous version. Apart from the earlier mentioned key feature, i.e., the App Bundle support, which is a new app publishing format literally to reduce the package size of the APK’s. The 3.2th version of Android Studio caters following new improvements.
Android Studio 3.2 Features
- Slices support – Slices is a new way to tap into the built-in Android AI capabilities by surfacing app content in Google Search suggestions and the Google Assistant.
- Introduction Of Sample Data – This feature allows the developers to use placeholder data to aid in the design of your app.
- Updated Material Design: Android Studio 3.2 now offers access to new and updated widgets such as BottomAppBar, buttons, cards, text fields, new font styles and more.
- Ability to take Emulator Snapshots: Android Studio 3.2 allows capture of the state of the emulator in a snapshot, and quickly boot into any of the snapshots as well.
- Other plenty of new features and improvements that are detailed on Google Developers Blog.
Download the latest Android Studio 3.2 for Windows, Linux and Mac from here.