I’m sure you all remember the party for the DROID Bionic and the huge augmented reality scavenger hunt that followed, we can expect something very similar for the new DROID RAZR. The same initiative for the DROID Charge had us tracking 5 devices around different cities, what do you think we’ll see with the RAZR?
Either way be sure to follow @DroidLanding on Twitter, and follow us at @Androids while you’re at it. I’d be checking that DroidDoes.com RAZR page periodically for updates too because once the party gets started things will get a little crazy up in this DROID world. We’ll be seeing a few tweets from @DroidLanding over the next few days as everything gets initiated and then the hunt will begin. I have a feeling we will be seeing some QR codes this time around, but that’s just me.
- Motorola DROID RAZR confirmed for November 10th retail release (goandroid.co.in)
- Motorola DROID RAZR costs $649 off-contract (goandroid.co.in)
- Motorola DROID RAZR available for pre-order from Verizon tomorrow for $299.99 (tech-gadget.co.in)
- DROID RAZR pre-orders start tomorrow, ship out November 10th (goandroid.co.in)
- Motorola Razr vs Apple iPhone 4S (tech-gadget.co.in)