Users of Motorola Droid X2 get ready for OTA update of 35MB in some days from now. Update will include some bug fixes, security patches and other Things. Here the full list:
Fixes & Enhancements:
- Verizon Video and VZ Navigator® 3D City are now preloaded.
- A Google Security Patch has been added to improve the security level.
- Purchased ringtones are now able to be saved and set.
- Device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System.
- Shortcut names can be updated and saved.
- The keyboard Input Auto Error Correction setting defaults to off.
Follow Us on our Channels: