With CES 2015 around the corner, eFun is getting ready for the launch of its netbooks powered by Windows 8.1 and Android Lollipop. The Windows 8.1 variants will feature new 10.1″, 11.6″ and 12.5 models with a removable magnetic POGO keyboard, Quad-Core Intel® AtomTM processor, dual cameras, and a multitude of ports and connectivity options.
The new Nextbook 2-in-1 tablets will be for professionals to students and casual users of any age. They have the following features:
- Capacitive multi-touch screen
a. 10.1″ 1280×800 IPS
b. 11.6″ 1366×768 IPS
c. 12.5″ 1366×768 TN
- Detachable keyboard with magnetic POGO connection for superior portability and versatility; standard USB port on keyboard
- Windows 8.1 Operating System
- Quad-Core Intel® AtomTM Z3735F Processor (X86, 1.8GHz)
- 2GB DDR3L system memory
- 32GB internal storage (10.1″ model) / 64GB internal storage (11.6″ and 12.5″ models)
- Expandable storage via microSD card up to 64GB
- Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity options
- 2 megapixel front and rear cameras with microphone
- Micro USB port, mini HDMI port, audio jack
- 3-axis g-sensor for apps and gaming
- Preloaded software including Nook for Windows 8
- 10.1″ model includes one-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal with 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage for one year and 60 Skype world minutes per month.
These Windows powered netbooks will be available in May 2015 priced at $229 for 10.1″, $249 for 11.6″,and $279 for 12.5″. eFun also announced to launch Android Powered Tablets at CES 2015.