Blackview A30 is a pocket-friendly super-budget smartphone that offers bang for buck performance. The device comes with Android Oreo – Go Edition out of the box and runs super smooth. For those of you who aren’t aware of the Blackview smartphones. The company has released 10+ smartphones till now and became famous for releasing rugged smartphones. The Blackview A30 smartphone may not come with high-end specs or a fantastic camera, but it certainly offers a lot for its £200 price tag.
Like every other smartphone, Blackview A30 has some issues as well. Blackview A30 users have reported multiple issues while using the device and today we’re here with a solution for all these issues. So without any further ado let’s check out How to Fix common Blackview A30 Problems like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and more.
Fix for multiple Blackview A300 problems
Blackview A30 is known to face some connectivity issues with Wifi and Bluetooth. We’ll guide you to perform some simple steps that will help in fixing these issues.
Wifi Connectivity Problems
- The first step to fix Wifi issues is to check whether the internet connection is stable or not.
- Make sure the Wifi router is working correctly. Restart it once to be on the safe side.
- Try putting your device on Airplane mode and then to normal mode to troubleshoot the connection.
- Make sure the password entered is correct and updated.
- Make sure there are no additional requirements on the Wifi network set by the administrator.
- Try to be on the default settings.
- Restart your device once if nothing else is working.
Bluetooth Connectivity Problems
- Make sure the visibility is turned on.
- Make sure the Bluetooth version on both the devices is supported by the other.
- Check and Make sure there is no password set restricted access on sending and receiving files via Bluetooth.
- Check if the size limit is getting exceeded or not.
- Try to transfer less amount of files to be sure.
- Make some space empty from the Internal storage as sometimes when there is no space available for receiving the data, the Bluetooth feature cannot be accessed.
- Make sure there is no third party app blocking the transfer of files.
- Restart your device if nothing else works.
Blackview A30 also has some other issues as well like Touchscreen problems which might seem hardware related at first but can be fixed via some simple troubleshooting steps.
- If there is any screen protector installed, remove it.
- In case the screen-sharing option on your device is turned on, turn it off.
- Clean the screen once with a soft microfibre cloth to get rid of any substance that might have accumulated over the display.
- Close all the apps that are running in the background to make sure a third party app is not causing this issue.
- If nothing else works, try doing a force restart once.
Blackview A30 can tend to overheat sometimes. Here are some of the quick fixes to fix overheating of your device.
- Remove any cover/case from your device.
- Remove it from charging if it is plugged in.
- Make sure you are using original accessories to charge the device.
- Clear all the apps running in the background.
- Make sure you are not using the device under direct sunlight.
- Check if any downloads are going on in the background.
- Perform a force restart once.
- Try turning on/off the Airplane mode.
- Make sure you are in an area with ample network coverage.
- Check if the phone network is set to Auto mode.
- Make sure the SIM hasn’t been turned off by going into sim settings.
- Check if the SIM card is actually in service and is not disabled.
- Make sure the phone’s internal storage is not full.
- Clear the cache by going to Storage settings.
- Make sure there is no buggy third-party app running in the background.
- Update your phone to the latest version. Also, update all the apps to the newest version as well.
- Restart your phone once.
Slow charging and Quick Battery draining problems
- Make sure that you are using only original accessories that came in the box to charge your device.
- Close all the apps running in the background.
- Check if any downloads/updates are running in the background.
- Avoid charging using a power bank or via a PC/laptop.
- Update your phone to the latest version.
- Do a force restart.
- Make sure there is no dust or any particles stuck in the earpiece.
- Clean the earpiece with a microfiber cloth.
- Update your phone to the latest versions. Usually, these issues are addressed in software updates.
- Make sure you are in an area which has proper network coverage.
- Restart your phone once.
These are some of the common problems that you might face on your Blackview A30 in day to day usage. You’ll be able to fix most of these issues by following these quick fixes. We hope our guide to fixing BlackView A30 problems will facilitate you to rectify all of them.