Adobe Flash Player 10.3 was updated in the Android Market to version 10.3.186.6. Contained in this update were a bunch of fixes and enhancements for multiple devices so if you’ve noticed your Flash Player was acting a little funny, now would be a good time to jump in the Market and update. Here is the full change log from Adobe:
Fixes and Enhancements in Flash Player 10.3.186.6
Adobe Flash Player 10.3.186.6 addresses compatibility issues:
- Calls to gotoAndPlay() and gotoAndStop() no longer fail in some Flash applications which load shared libraries.
- TextField instances which specify a negative offset (x property contains a negative value) now correctly flow the text horizontally instead of vertically.
- Improved performance in some cases when displaying complex animations.
- Flash applications at certain websites (http://heylenmichel.de) now load correctly.
Fixes and enhancements include:
- Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices.
- Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where app packaging would fail for Android Apps using Flash Player in WebView that set android:hardwareAcceleration to True in their AndroidManifest.xml.
- Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video.
- Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos (> 1 hour) on some Motorola devices.
- Fixed an issue where touch events were getting delayed with Kongregate.com games.
- Fixed an issue where games on Kongregate.com freeze when users exit from Full-Screen mode.