Flyme OS is Meizu’s customized version of Android and is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Meizu released Flyme OS 6.1.0 back in November 2016 for series of devices. Now, the company has finally revealed Flyme 18.104.22.168G as the first stable version of Flyme 6 OS. This stable build is now available for download on Meizu M3s, M2 Note, PRO6 and MX5.
The recent version of Flyme OS addresses several issues and bug fixes on the above devices. The stable version of Flyme OS 6 bring some notable and major changes which include:
- Improved system power consumption
- Enhanced system stability
- Fixed unexpected quit of Meizu Account
- Fixed an issue where icons disappeared from Home screen dock but taps still worked
- Fixed abnormal charging tone caused by the influence of notifications
- Fixed a delay of several minutes when showing text of a new mail that was just opened
- Improved compatibility with third-party apps
- Added Recycle Bin (path: Files > Settings > Recycle Bin)
- Fixed failure to lock photos taken in privacy mode
If you own Meizu M3s, M2 Note, PRO6 or MX5, you may install the stable build of Flyme 6 by heading to the respective links:
Before installing, make sure to back up and then clear up your user data. Also, keep your phone sufficiently charged and connected to a reliable Wi-Fi connection.
In order to check the complete changelog, you may visit the link below.
Follow Us on our Channels: