You will need HTC Sync to complete the update and it can be downloaded by clicking here like a mini-kies update for Samsung HTC Sync is currently only available for Windows machines.
What you need to know is after the break
- Android 2.2 (FROYO)
- App Sharing – Allows you to share an application via Bluetooth, Friend Stream, Email, etc.
- Google Search
- Latitude – A service by Google that lets you see your friends’ locations and share yours with them.
- Navigation – Google Maps Navigation is a Turn-by-Turn GPS navigation application.
- News and Weather
- Places – A Google service that makes it easy to search and find Restaurants, Coffee, Bars, Hotels, Attractions, ATMs, Gas Stations, and more.
- Videos – Links directly to videos that have been taken with the camcorder.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot and USB Tethering – Allows the user to use their Aria as a mobile hotspot for up to 8 devices or connect a PC using the Aria’s data connection. A separate data plan is required for this functionality.
- PDF Reader has been changed to Adobe Reader.
- AT&T Radio Icon has changed.
- Navigator changed to Car Panel.
- Photos has been changed to Gallery.
- Sound & Display has been split up into individual categories under settings.
- Factory Reset relocated to SD & Phone Storage
Follow Us on our Channels: