Real Soccer 2012 is the newest addition to the href=”http://www.gameloft.com/” rel=”homepage” target=”_blank” title=”Gameloft”>Gameloft‘s Soccer Games. Real Soccer 2012 has been available for some time on other platforms but today Gameloft has announced on Twitter it’s finally available for Android.
Real Soccer 2012 Features:
- REPLAY THE GAME YOU JUST WATCHED ON TV: With just the press of a button, you can recreate any matchup from the in-game news feed and play!
- STAND OUT ON THE FIELD WITH CUSTOM KITS: Create your own custom team jerseys, shorts and more using a detailed editor, then share it with the rest of the community, or look for cool designs made by other players and use them yourself.
- THE BIGGEST, MOST ENJOYABLE SOCCER COMMUNITY: Get the latest soccer news thanks to official RSS feeds from goal.com, as.com and sports.fr. Send your comments, interact with friends, upload pictures and videos.
- THE OFFICIAL FIFPRO LICENSE: Thousands of real players’ names, 350 teams and 14 league championships to play including England, Spain, France, Germany and South America. Online updates of the database will keep your game up to date with the most recent player transfers and lineup changes.
- MANY GAME MODES TO ENJOY: Access many different game modes including Exhibition, League and various International Cup modes, or practice your skills in Training mode. You can also take over your favorite team as a manager and lead it to glory, or replay the best games of the past by entering History mode.
Developer Website: Gameloft
Android Market Link: Real Soccer 2012