If there is one thing I’m constantly using my Android devices for, it would have to be for productivity. I love being productive on a daily basis and my Android smart phone usually helps me get there. That being said, I’m always on the look out for a good productive application that will allow me to get by day to day, boosting my overall “getting things done” agenda. The latest and greatest to make it to my handset is TaskPad Lite. TaskPad Lite is like having a personal assistant right in your pocket, allowing you to integrate several great features with your already built in camera, voice recorder, address book and alarm notifications. Hit the break for more info from the developer about the app and to snag the download link .
Unlike, first generation todo lists (GTD tools), TaskPad allows effective and user-friendly support for categorization and prioritization of tasks by using quadrants and folders. TaskPad is simple but advanced tool allowing you to prioritize your tasks and todo items based on Return on Time Invested (ROTI). TaskPad helps you to work on more result oriented tasks at all times.
Download the app
Per the developer:
TaskPad Top Features
– Customizable quadrants to prioritize tasks
– Organize tasks in to your own folders
– Color code folders
– Attach voice notes, picture notes and a contact from address book.
– Add begin date/ due date/ reminders
– Beautiful 4×1 widget displaying your reminders. Also, allows you to access all TaskPad features from one place.
– To add widget, long press on your home screen, then choose widgets option and then choose TaskPad.
– Link to help/faq page on almost all screens.
– Add, delete and manage tasks/todo items.
– View tasks in different perspectives.
– Option to view all overdue tasks/today’s tasks/done tasks/all task etc.
– Quickly search your tasks /todo items using search bar.
– Option to global search a.k.a search your tasks out side of TaskPad.
– Option to switch between quadrant view and full screen view.
– Two beautiful and easy to use widgets.
– Access almost all features from one place.
– Reminders are refreshed every hour on your device desktop.
– Also has button to proactively view all reminders at one place or use next/prev buttons on device desktop to navigate through reminders.
– Quadrants can be customized to suit your style. The out of box quadrants are
– Forward tasks (Helps you to progress towards goal)
– Neutral (Helps you to stay where you are like paying bills and grocery)
– Park (Tasks that can wait(on back burner) until your further review)
– Reverse (Time waster tasks that can hamper your progress)