Google Clips has just started getting a new update that brings a variety of new features. It includes Timelapses, improved facial recognition with new and interesting expressions, and more. This latest update is part of Version 1.6 and is available on Google Play Store for download. Meanwhile, let’s dive into the details about all new and exciting features added via this update.
Google Clips can now record time lapses, which can be enabled in Settings menu. It means you can now capture a continuous stream of everything the camera sees and condense it into a fast-forwarded timelapse. If you don;t want to buy it than you can make your Android device a time lapse machine using apps.
With this new update, Google Clips can now recognize several interesting facial expressions that includes smiles and funny faces.
The camera has become smarter and readily determines the type of clips you save and delete, and therefore, offers a more personalized content in the future.
Moreover, it has got an added capability that allows users to review and restore clips that were deleted over the past seven days. Furthermore, this update also brings minor bug fixes and improvements that help offering overall enhanced performance.
Google Clips new features:
• Turn on Timelapses in Settings, and Clips will capture a continuous stream of everything the camera sees and condense it into a fast-forwarded timelapse.
• Improved recognition for interesting facial expressions, such as smiles and funny faces.
• Your camera learns about the types of clips you save and delete to give you more personalized content in the future.
• Review and restore clips you’ve recently saved or deleted within the last 7 days.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.