Google Goggles update is released by Google and its version is now pinned at 1.9 for Android. There are various new features that are included in this update. Google camera powered app now have better tools to bring better results to shopping tab means it emphasizes on helping people shop. Other new features include improved recognition of products, the ability to browse similar products, and easier search from the camera. Now Google Goggles App also supports phones with fixed focus image snappers. You can look at full changelog:
- Search-from-camera no longer requires search history to be enabled.
- Faster, more robust object tracking in “continuous” mode
- When scanning a QR code that has a URL encoded:
- The thumbnail of a page is shown
- URL is checked against a malicious URL blacklist
- More complete barcode coverage
- Support for non-autofocus cameras
- When Goggles fails to find an exact match – search for products that look similar.
So guys head over to play store and enjoy with it and share with us how above features are useful to you.