Google today launches its two premium services for everyone i.e. YouTube Premium and YouTube music. Earlier it was under testing with a small number of users. Both the YouTube Premium and YouTube music brings the ad free video and ad-free music. Both the services are launched in 17 countries which includes U.S, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and South Korea, Austria, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Russia, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
YouTube Music brings to you the ad free music, you can personalise and all simply organize in a single app and web player. The main features YouTube Music service is packed with are listed below.
- You will get music videos, official albums, singles, remixes, live performances, etc at one place i.e. YouTube Music.
- Recommendations built for you.
- Thousands of playlists across any genre, mood or activity.
- Smart search so we’ll find the song, even if you can’t remember what it’s called.
- Ad-free listening, downloads and more
YouTube Music is priced at $9.99/ month for single person and $14.99/month for a family plan.
YouTube Premium brings you the access to all the original shows and movies the service has to offer in addition to the benefits of Music Premium. In this service you are allowed to download across all of YouTube. It is priced at $11.99/month for single person and $17.99/month for a family plan.
Both these services will directly compete with Spotify,Apple Music, Netflix, etc. How well both the Youtube music and premium perform, we have to see that.