Android phones are dominating the smartphone since a lot of time now. And the number of models that are being introduced is a large number. So one does often get confused when buying a new phone. So in this post, I would compare the specifications of the two similar like Smartphones, the Galaxy Nexus 4 vs Motorola Razr HD. So by seeing the pros and cons of each one over the other, you could well decide that by which phone would you go.
As you might be knowing both the phones belong to approximately same price range, and the specifications are also very similar, but still they are two different smartphones and have pros and cons over each other. So let’s start.
Reasons to Buy Google Nexus 4:
So here are the list of reasons you could buy the Google Nexus 4 and prefer it over the Motorola Razr HD.
- It runs on the Android Version Jelly Bean 4.2, whereas the Razr HD still runs on the 4.1.2, however the updates for the Razr might be soon made available.
- Significantly higher performing processor, with 1.5 GHz quad core, whereas the Razr HD has a 1.5GHz dual core.
- Slightly lighter than the Razr HD, 139g vs 146 grams.
- Some excellent camera gestures like photo Sphere, whereas the camera and the quality on both of them is pretty much same.
- Higher RAM, 2GB over 1GB on the Razr HD.
Reasons to Consider the Razr HD:
- Better display, as it has a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, whereas the Nexus has a IPS Plus display.
- Higher internal storage than the default version of Nexus, 16 GB over the * GB version.
- More slimmer than the Nexus 4 , 8.4mm over the 9.1mm.
- Significantly better battery backup, as it has a 2500mAh battery, whereas the Galaxy Nexus only has 2100 mAh of battery backup.
So these were some of the reasons, you could consider both the smartphones, by going with the things you want, and by looking at the pros and cons of each one over the other.
Also checkout detailed comparison between