Google starts rolling out Android security patch for the month of February 2020. Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL are the first ones to get the latest security patch along with various bug fixes. The weighs about 8.7 MB in size. It is worth telling you that Samsung has already rolled out February 2020 security patch on its Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+ and Note 9.
The update mainly includes the February security update along with some bug fixes listed below.
- System: Fix for some devices stuck during boot;
- Camera: Fix for stuck preview while recording video;
- Camera: Fix for overexposure while recording video in certain scenarios;
- NFC: Fix for broken NFC functionality with certain apps;
- Assistant: Fix for UI crash while using Assistant.
Moreover, Other Pixel devices that run on Android 10 will also receive February 2020 security update. That means Google Pixel 3, 3 XL, 3a, Pixel 2, 2Xl will get the security update along with Pixel 4.
Google says the February 2020 security patch starts rolling out today and will reach every user in some time.