href=”http://google.com/” rel=”homepage” target=”_blank” title=”Google”>Google has updated theirGoogle Search application for Froyo and later devices. Well, this does exclude Ice Cream Sandwich since Ice Cream Sandwich has already had much of the features in this search application. It adopts the style and features from Ice Cream Sandwich’s implementation but Google gives us a convenient run down of what’s actually being added here:
- Faster, smoother performance, with an updated and simplified user interface.
- Suggestions for your search grouped by type, with web suggestions at the top.
- Country-specific suggestions and search results for all countries with Google domains.
- Long press to remove history items.
And they also give us a few hints that may not otherwise be immediately evident:
- Tap the arrow to the right of a search suggestion or history item to add it to your search term before searching.
- Get suggestions from other apps on your phone – check out searchable items in Search settings.
- Long press on home screen to add the href=”http://google.com/” rel=”homepage” target=”_blank” title=”Google Search”>Google Search widget, if you don’t have it already, to access search faster.
You can find the update in the href=”http://www.android.com/market/” rel=”homepage” target=”_blank” title=”Android Market”>Android market or just scan the href=”http://www.fastcompany.com/1585822/business-card-just-scan-my-qr-code” rel=”homepage” target=”_blank” title=”QR code”>QR code below. [Google]
Follow Us on our Channels: