There’s no dearth of customization apps for Android devices. Google Play Store, the official Android app store itself hosts countless customization apps. In addition, there exists other advanced apps outside the Play Store as well providing enhanced options for customizing the Android. One among such app is the most popular Xposed Framework for almost all devices. Similarly, jOnePlus Tool is a customizing app, but exclusive for OxygenOS of OnePlus devices.
What is jOnePlus Tools?
The jOnePlus is a useful tool that allows plenty of ways to modify or tweaks the OxygenOS. Currently, the tool works smoothly on OxygenOS greater than version 4, the latest OxygenOS oreo beta being an exception though. The good part is, it has the potential to unlock the hidden features and functionalities of Oxygen OS running on OnePlus 3/3T and OnePlus 5.
As an icing on the cake, the tool can function either on a rooted device or non-rooted device. However, in non-rooted devices some ADB tweaks are to be done to use certain customization options. While a rooted OnePlus device user need not go through the hurdles of ADB tweaks. Just granting Superuser permission for the tool during its initial start is way enough.
ADB Method To Access Full Feature of jOnePlus Tools in Non-Rooted OxygenOS
One have to grant WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission via ADB for using root required mods in jOnePlus. For that, after setting up ADB on PC, input following commands.
adb shell pm grant net.jroot3d.joneplustools android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
After completion of the above steps. jOnePlus can be used to customize your non-rooted OnePlus head over heels.
jOnePlus Tools Some Features
- Editing quick settings tile header count
- Switches color for Quick Settings tiles
- Switches to monochrome mode from application or QS tile
- Enable call recorder in stock Phone app
- Shortcuts for hidden OxygenOS settings (aggressive doze/apps auto-launch)
- Change the device’s virtual resolution
- Switches calibration of display (DCI-P3 present) (ROOT)
- Switches mobile data from application or QS tile (experimental) (ROOT)
- Switches Channel Bonding Mode 2.4GHz (experimental) (ROOT)
- Remove OnePlus Analytics (ROOT)
- And, plenty of other tweaks.
The tool is available on Play Store and can be downloaded from there, safe and secure. Unleash your inner potential of creativity.
jOnePlus Tools : Google Play Store
Follow Us on our Channels: