If you’re getting some problems using Xiaomi Mi A1. So users of Xiaomi Mi A1 want to Factory reset some times and it that doesn’t help in solving the problem, then users should do a hard reset. In this article, we will guide you on how to hard reset Xiaomi Mi A1.
We recommend that before starting the process of Resetting your phone make sure you have taken the backup of all your data. Resetting will erase all your data and apps stored on your Xiaomi Mi A1. There are two types of Reset options available which are given below.
How to Factory Reset Xiaomi Mi A1
- Open Xiaomi Mi A1 and enter in the settings.
- Now tap on the System and select Reset option.
- After opening the Reset option, select factory data reset. Before taping on the Reset Phone button make sure you backed up all your data.
- Tap on the Reset Phone button at the bottom.
- The phone will now again warn you that this action will erase everything and you can not undo the action. Tap on the Erase Everything button.
- That’s it Factory Reset is done.
How to Hard Reset Mi A1
- Switch OFF your Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Press the Volume Up and Power buttons until the Mi Logo appears on the screen of your display.
- Use the Volume keys to navigate between the options and power button to confirm.
- Now scroll to the Wipe data/factory reset and press the power button to select.
- After that confirm Hard Reset by selecting Power button.
- Now your phone will automatically boot up and you will see the setup screen.
- That’s it.
Also Read: Best custom ROMs for Xiaomi Mi A1
We hope you successfully hard reset your Xiaomi Mi A1. If you get any problem following the method above then use the comments box below to ask us any question about the method above we will try to provide you a solution.