Realme 5 Pro is a mid-range Android phone that was launched in August 2019. If you want to know, how to unlock the bootloader of Realme 5 Pro then you’re on the right page. In this article, we will guide you to unlock the bootloader of Realme 5 Pro step by step.
For a reminder, Realme 5 Pro features 6.3 inches full HD IPS display with a 1080 x 2340 pixel resolution and it has a 19:5:9 aspect ratio. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Soc and paired with 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage options. The storage of the phone is expandable via a microSD card up to 256GB. Realme 5 Pro is packed with a quad-camera setup at the back which consists of 48MP primary camera +8MP ultrawide camera lens + 2MP macro + 2MP depth sensor. On the front side, the phone has a 16MP camera for selfies and video chat.
Note: Unlocking the bootloader will void the warranty of your device. You should back up your data before starting the process to unlock Realme 5 Pro. GoAndroid in no way is responsible for any damage to your device and data while unlocking the bootloader of Realme 5 Pro.
- You need a laptop or PC to unlock the bootloader of Realme 5 Pro.
- A USB cable is needed to connect your phone to the PC.
- Charge your phone atleast up to 50%.
- Backup your phone‘s data as unlocking the bootloader of Realme 5 pro will erase all your data on the phone.
- Download the install the latest ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
- Download and install the latest USB drivers on your PC.
- You should download and install the Realme 5 Pro unlock tool on your phone.
- Make sure your Realme 5 Pro is on the latest firmware version.
Related: Best Android One-Click Root apps
Guide to unlock the bootloader of Realme 5 Pro
- Open the Realme 5 Pro unlock tool and start the in-depth test after reading the disclaimer.
- After that, you application is submitted the Realme servers and they will take about 1-hour show the status of the unlock request.
- Once the Review is Successful shown in unlock tool of Realme 5 Pro, Tap on the “Start the in-depth test” and your phone will reboot automatically. The following string will display on the screen:
fast boot_unlock_verify ok
- Connect your Realme 5 Pro to the PC and Now, Open the Powershell or CMD prompt by pressing SHIFT+Right Click in the ADB and Fastboot folder.
- In Fastboot mode enter the command written below to boot Realme 5 Pro in bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- You have to accept the pop-up message to “Always allow from this computer” by pressing OK.
- Execute the following command to unlock Realme 5 Pro Bootloader in CMD:
fastboot flashing unlock
- The Realme 5 Pro bootloader will be unlocked upon the successful execution of the above command. Now, type the below command to fully complete the unlocking process:
fastboot flashing unlock_critical
- You’ve successfully unlocked the Realme 5 Pro bootloader.
Also Read: How to install GCam mod on Realme 5 Pro
We hope you successfully unlock the bootloader of Realme 5 Pro. Now you can install the custom roms and various mods on your phone. If you get any problem or error on your while following the steps above, then you can comment below and we will try to find a solution for you. Enjoy!