HTC Bolt which is already in rumors has got once more into it’s wardrobe. Today,w e ave got a hint that HTC Bolt is going to launch on 11th of November. This Snapdragon 810 packed device is going to be the first of its kind device which is coming packed with Adaptive Earphones. Further, there’s a Amazon Asistant preloaded onto the device which also makes it little different.
The information is passed on via a leaked slide which got in hands of our folks at TechnoBuffalo. As per the sources HTC bolt is going to be packed with the following specs:
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 main camera with OIS
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 3,200mAh battery with quick charging — 20 hours talk time with “power to last a day” in 30 minutes of charging.
- Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
- Amazon Assistant preloaded.
- Water resistance, rated IP57
- 4K video recording and 24-bit Hi-Res audio
- Bundled with “the world’s first adaptive earphones” — “HTC BoomSound Adaptive Audio.” The new earphones are said to automatically measure and calibrate sound to adapt to your ears.
HTC has eliminated the 3.5 mm Audio port and instead there will be USB C type port. There are some questions regarding the use of Snapdragon 810 in the “Bolt”.
We hope the snapdragon 810 leak is no true. As since the launch Snapdragon 810 has always been under scanner for overheating. Hope, HTC does not power its device using this processor. Fingers crossed!!