HTC recently announced their new Mid-Range Smartphone, the HTC Desire 601 along with Desire 300. The successor to the HTC Desire 600. Described as a mid range yet powerful for use to everyone, the handset will be shipping with LTE connectivity options along with Zoe, BoomSound and BlinkFeed. Let’s have a look at the major specifications of the smartphone.
- The phone is not that slim, it is approx 9.88 mm in thickness.
- Weighs around 130 grams.
- It has 4.5 inches of qHD display, with a display resolution of about 960X540 pixels.
- It has 1.4 GHz Dual Core processor, a Snapdragon 400.
- 1 GB of RAM.
- 8 GB internal Memory, and memory expandable upto 64 GB via a memory card.
- 5 megapixel of rear camera.
- VGA front facing camera.
- 4G LTE Data Transfer support. (800/900/1800/2600)
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, HTC Connect, DLNA support and much more.
- A mediocre battery of about 2100 mAh.
- Dual frontal stereo speakers with HTC BoomSound.
So these were some of the main specifications of the smartphone that was recently announced by the company. However there has been no announcement yet about it’s release dates, but they did mention that it will be available in October 2013 in Europe, Middle East and Africa. There is still no news about North American Countries.
The phone will be made available in mostly 3 colors, that are Black, Read and White. More coverage and insights t the device can be expected from the upcoming IFA event.